VirtualBox4 Beta1 comes with support for copying files into the guest file system
Oracle announced that VirtualBox4 Beta1 is available, this beta release and not advised to use it in a production machine, this release comes with major changes, New settings/disk file layout for VM portability; see the manual for more information, Open Virtualization Format Archive (OVA) support; see the manual for more information. VMM: support more than 1.5/2 GB guest RAM on 32-bit hosts, Language bindings: uniform Java bindings for both local (COM/XPCOM) and remote (SOAP) invocation APIs, Chipset: added support for the Intel ICH9 chipset with 3 PCI buses, PCI express and Message Signaled Interrupts (MSI), Audio: Intel
HD Audio is now available as guest hardware, for better support with modern guest operating systems, GUI: redesigned user interface with guest window preview, GUI: new display mode with downscaled guest display,Resource control: added support for limiting a VM’s CPU time and IO bandwidth, Storage: support asynchronous I/O for iSCSI, VMDK, VHD and Parallels images, Storage: support for resizing VDI and VHD images, Windows Additions: support for automatically updating the Guest Additions (requires installed Windows Guest Additions 4.0 or later), Guest Additions: support for copying files into the guest file system. Find more details in this Link.
If you want to test this beta release you can download the binaries packages from this Links:
- Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick and LinuxMint 10 Julia
- Fedora 14:
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .