Tinycore 3.2 is released !
Team Tiny Core Team announced the availability of Tiny Core Linux 3.2. This release comes with many updates and improvements ( See changelog bellow). If you didn`t hear about Tinycore before, it is :
What`s New in Tinycore 3.2?
- Updated busybox to 1.17.2 + patches.
- Improved language translation support in Appsaudit, Wallpaper, and Swapfile.
- Updated AppBrowser, all tabs now allows mouse “select for copy”.
- Updated System Stats, all tabs now allows mouse “select for copy”.
- Updated Appsaudit & Appbrowser to eliminate trailing null item in FLTK browser widget.
- Updated tce-load now handles case of missing dependency file.
- Updated filetool.sh: -d for dry run option, comparerestore boot code, and improved encryped backup.
- Updated filetool GUI to support options of None/Backup/Safe.
- Updated tc-config: moved ‘protect’ and ‘secure’ after extension loading to support alternate layout keyboards.
- Updated AppsAudit OnDemand logic so no reboot required to move from OnBoot to OnDemand.
- Updated ondemand script for selection and removals of freedesktop items and improved pathing.
- Updated ondemand to handle freedesktop while also using wbar.
- Updated inittab-save with askfirst for tty3-6 for memory savings when using multivt boot code.
- Fixed inconsistency with X-FullPathIcon in .desktop-tinycore items.
- Removed stats.txt from /opt/.xfiletool.lst
- Added ondemand directory to PATH.
Note: You will need to update your .profile to get ondemand PATH update.
cp /etc/skel/.profile ~/.profile
Download TinyCore 3.2: http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release/tinycore_3.2.iso
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .