Tinycore 3.2 is released !
Team Tiny Core Team announced the availability of Tiny Core Linux 3.2. This release comes with many updates and improvements ( See changelog bellow). If you didn`t hear about Tinycore before, it is :
What`s New in Tinycore 3.2?
- Updated busybox to 1.17.2 + patches.
- Improved language translation support in Appsaudit, Wallpaper, and Swapfile.
- Updated AppBrowser, all tabs now allows mouse “select for copy”.
- Updated System Stats, all tabs now allows mouse “select for copy”.
- Updated Appsaudit & Appbrowser to eliminate trailing null item in FLTK browser widget.
- Updated tce-load now handles case of missing dependency file.
- Updated filetool.sh: -d for dry run option, comparerestore boot code, and improved encryped backup.
- Updated filetool GUI to support options of None/Backup/Safe.
- Updated tc-config: moved ‘protect’ and ‘secure’ after extension loading to support alternate layout keyboards.
- Updated AppsAudit OnDemand logic so no reboot required to move from OnBoot to OnDemand.
- Updated ondemand script for selection and removals of freedesktop items and improved pathing.
- Updated ondemand to handle freedesktop while also using wbar.
- Updated inittab-save with askfirst for tty3-6 for memory savings when using multivt boot code.
- Fixed inconsistency with X-FullPathIcon in .desktop-tinycore items.
- Removed stats.txt from /opt/.xfiletool.lst
- Added ondemand directory to PATH.
Note: You will need to update your .profile to get ondemand PATH update.
cp /etc/skel/.profile ~/.profile
Download TinyCore 3.2: http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release/tinycore_3.2.iso