Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Tinycore 3.2 is released !
Team Tiny Core Team announced the availability of Tiny Core Linux 3.2. This release comes with many updates and improvements ( See changelog bellow). If you didn`t hear about Tinycore before, it is :
What`s New in Tinycore 3.2?
- Updated busybox to 1.17.2 + patches.
- Improved language translation support in Appsaudit, Wallpaper, and Swapfile.
- Updated AppBrowser, all tabs now allows mouse “select for copy”.
- Updated System Stats, all tabs now allows mouse “select for copy”.
- Updated Appsaudit & Appbrowser to eliminate trailing null item in FLTK browser widget.
- Updated tce-load now handles case of missing dependency file.
- Updated filetool.sh: -d for dry run option, comparerestore boot code, and improved encryped backup.
- Updated filetool GUI to support options of None/Backup/Safe.
- Updated tc-config: moved ‘protect’ and ‘secure’ after extension loading to support alternate layout keyboards.
- Updated AppsAudit OnDemand logic so no reboot required to move from OnBoot to OnDemand.
- Updated ondemand script for selection and removals of freedesktop items and improved pathing.
- Updated ondemand to handle freedesktop while also using wbar.
- Updated inittab-save with askfirst for tty3-6 for memory savings when using multivt boot code.
- Fixed inconsistency with X-FullPathIcon in .desktop-tinycore items.
- Removed stats.txt from /opt/.xfiletool.lst
- Added ondemand directory to PATH.
Note: You will need to update your .profile to get ondemand PATH update.
cp /etc/skel/.profile ~/.profile
Download TinyCore 3.2: http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release/tinycore_3.2.iso
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .