-=Step-by-Step Sun Directory Server Installation for Solaris 10=-
This tutorial shows how you can install Sun xVM VirtualBox on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex desktop. VirtualBox is similar to Mvware
This tutorial shows how you can install Sun xVM VirtualBox on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex desktop and on Ubuntu9.04 Jaunty Jackalope . VirtualBox is similar to Mvware,
Note: not all of these are actually part of UNIX itself, and you may not find them on all UNIX machines.
Wine is a implementation of Windows API on Linux. Even if it is quite complete, it still miss some DirectX functionalities. This article present how to add this missing functionalities by installing native DirectX 9.0c in your Wine environment.
This tutorial will show you how to install 3D-Desktop using Bery
This Tutorial will help you to Upgrade From Fedora 9 To Fedora 10 (Desktop & Server) First make your self root
Creating A Dual-Boot System On RAID10 (Ubuntu/Windows) I just bought a new computer and I want to run Ubuntu 8.10 and Vista. I’m really afraid to loose some of my data when a harddrive dies, so I decided to go … Continue reading
AtMail is an open source webmail client written in PHP. Is an elegant Ajax webmail client for existing IMAP mailservers, with less bloat and a focus on an intuitive, simple user interface, in this tutorials we will show you how … Continue reading
This Tutorial will help you to install VMware server2 on ubuntu 8.10
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .