Lets show you how to add extra fonts to your ubuntu/debian ,in adition of standart ubuntu fonts and MicroSoft msttcorefonts fonts.
Question: How to convert rpm to debian file debian/ubuntu or other ubuntunor debian based distro ?
The ssh server is not standart in de Hp-UX , lets give some steps to download it and start it exactly
Question : How to Install Firefox in HP-UX?
This methode is working on Firefox 184.108.40.206 for AIX 4.3.3 or laterAIX 4.3.3 ML11, AIX 5.1 ML9, AIX 5.2 TL10 and AIX 5.3 ML5 the first step is download the latest firefox for IBM AIX systems from here : http://home.arcor.de/ulrich.link/ForAIX/Firefox/firefox-220.127.116.11.en-US.aix18.104.22.168-common-gtk1.tar.bz2 … Continue reading
Twitter Invented in 1935?
LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform that uses Linux as operating system, Apache as the Web server, MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language. In this … Continue reading
(Last updated : 12-12-2011 ) This is a collection of great themes for Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal and 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot, these themes are from Besigi project a blog of François Vogelweith,on the blog exist a collection of wonderful gnome … Continue reading
The belgian Government publishes source code for election(reginal and European) software The Belgian government this week has made available to the public the source code of the applications used for the regional and European elections held on 7 June, Digivote … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .