There is a new Nvidia driver available, The NVIDIA 190.42 driver is the first official release in the 190.xx Linux driver series, which has been in beta for a number of months and undergone numerous releases.Compared to the NVIDIA 185.xx … Continue reading
This tutorial show you how to configure firefox, synaptic package manager, apt-get , and network to work properly behind a proxy in Ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala
The RC2 release of Opnsuse11.2 is out . This release bring a strong from the 11.1 like ( KDE 4.3 and GNOME 2.28), the design is compact and beautiful. This release includes also an updated kernel, Samba, Firefox, and more.
This is a nice plugin for Gimp that help you to create a text effect that looks like shiny steel (or gold) and a dropshadow – For The Gimp 2.6
Finally ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala is released , here it is the download link : http://noncdn.releases.ubuntu.com//karmic/ Related links : 6 Things to do after installing Ubuntu9.10 Karmic Koala Upgrade from ubuntu 9.04 to 9.10 karmic koala Great themes for … Continue reading
Easy Kernel is a program that loads the latest versions available on the Kernel.org, all you need is to identify the version and click OK and leave the program to prepare everything
Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic koala will be released in few hours, after you install karmic or upgrading, you will need to add some softwares, repositories, you can also make the look of karmic better by adding cairo dock menu for example. … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1 : What is DNS Server? As you might know, DNS, Domain Name System, is a system that resolves Domain ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...1 comment |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...1 comment |
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update : Canonical has released security updates for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and advices to update your system as so...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .