Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Nagios is the industry standard in enterprise-class monitoring for good reason. It allows you to gain insight into your network and fix problems before customers know they even exist. It’s stable, scalable, supported, and extensible. We did show you before … Continue reading
This howto provides you supplement software to enhance your ubuntu9.04 Jaunty Jackalope (Work also for Ubuntu Interpid and Hardy). You can install these packages by copying the commands to your terminal or by just clicking the download link(apt://) the installation … Continue reading
Macpup Opera a new distribution released Prithish Mathews has announced the release of Macpup Opera, a minimalist desktop Linux distribution based on Puppy Linux, but using the Enlightenment window manager: “Macpup Opera is the latest from
Cenatic wants open source study to increase uptake Spain’s national resource centre on open source, Cenatic, is to analyse the worldwide use and policy development of this type of software. The organisation hopes the inventory will increase international cooperation.
Apache Tomcat is a servlet container developed by the Apache Software Foundation (ASF). Tomcat implements the Java Servlet and the JavaServer Pages (JSP) specifications from Sun Microsystems, and provides a “pure Java” HTTP web server environment for Java code to … Continue reading
GAP for GIMP 2.6 released GAP is a collection of GIMP plugins that make it possible to create animations as sequences of single frames. The result can be saved as animated
Djl is an open-source (GPL licensed) game manager written in Python 2.5 for the GNU/Linux Operating Systems. It is inspired by Valve’s Steam software for Windows. Djl makes it possible (via a repository) to download, install and remove a reasonable … Continue reading
SystemRescueCd is a Linux system on a bootable CD-ROM for repairing your system and recovering your data after a crash. It aims to provide an easy way to carry out admin tasks on your computer, such as creating and editing … Continue reading
Fedora 11 LXDE Remix is available Rahul Sundaram announced today the release of a new Fedora 11 remix, especially created for those who want a lightweight desktop environment.
Lets show you how to add extra fonts to your ubuntu/debian ,in adition of standart ubuntu fonts and MicroSoft msttcorefonts fonts.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to Find Default Gateway in Linux : A gateway is a node or a router that acts as an access point to passes network data from local netwo...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Setup the Raspberry Pi as a NAS
- How to Monitor Filesystem Events with incron
- Useful Commands for Linux Users – Episode 6
- Deadly Linux Commands
- Determine Your Specifications from Command-Line
- Automatically Change the Desktop Wallpaper Using Variety on Ubuntu/Linux Mint
- How to Find Default Gateway in Linux
- Setup Backup Server Using rsnapshot
- How to Disable/Change Default PDF Viewer in Mozilla Firefox
- Dictionaries in Python
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .