Opera 10.50 : The speed is talking
The compamy of Opera launched a 10.5 version with the fastest browser in the world.
As you can see, Opera 10.50 beta is almost 30% faster than Google Chrome on my test rig (Windows 7 64-bit, 4GB, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo). This is a very impressive win for Opera over Google.
Here are some of the bits you can expect to get from Opera 10.5 Beta:
- The user interface has been overhauled to offer a minimalist, sleek design with maximum browsing space.
- Thanks to private browsing you can surf the web safe in the knowledge that Opera 10.5 will not store any info about your session.
- Smarter address field that displays matching results from history, bookmarks and “even actual content on the pages you have visited.”
- The new Search field lets you use different search engines and Web-site searches.
- Windows 7 support
- Run Opera widgets as a separate process, out of the browser.
Source : findmysoft.com. znet.com . tech2.in.com