Nagios XI : is not free
Nagios-XI primarily makes the nagios tool and its GUI available for non-skilled users that dont have any affinity with linux. Its a VMware image that you can boot easily using a VMware player. Next thing you need to do is configure an IP (with extended manual) and open your explorer. The rest is done from there, pre-configured and working without a hassle.
The Nagios XI is a VM package meaning that you will download a virtual machine with all the required settings pre-configured for you.
Whats is new in this product :
- Redesigned Web Interface: New Gui interface iwth constumization and prefences for every user conncted to the nagios portal
- Dashboards: Verry strong dachbords giving you accees to repporting tools and informatios status, that makes showing critical data easy and in 1 screen
- Views:r. Configure your view that you can access directly to you needed information , you can always configure yoiu view and and edit your actual view to make it easier
- Performance Graphs: Nagios generates Graphics making easy control of your servers ,Graphia are showing memery consumption , processor in use , disk in use and other.
- Database Backend: Integrated database backend and APIs allow for powerful behind-the-scenes access to monitoring and configuration data.
- Web Configuration GUI: fron the web inerface you can manage the processes and the configurations , no more command lines needed
- Advanced User Management: from this inerface you can manages user with with (add-remove-change shell ….) and send them email from thre .
- Non-Stop Operations: this is like backup configuration, that give you the chance to go back to old configurations if you your actual configuration is damaged..
- Extendable Architecture: this is for specialists , here you can improve your nagios monitoring with editing APIS and contribue in NagiosXI developpement
The NagiosXI is not a free prodcut , but still open source for devellepement :
|Red more here|
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .