Nagios XI : is not free
Nagios-XI primarily makes the nagios tool and its GUI available for non-skilled users that dont have any affinity with linux. Its a VMware image that you can boot easily using a VMware player. Next thing you need to do is configure an IP (with extended manual) and open your explorer. The rest is done from there, pre-configured and working without a hassle.
The Nagios XI is a VM package meaning that you will download a virtual machine with all the required settings pre-configured for you.
Whats is new in this product :
- Redesigned Web Interface: New Gui interface iwth constumization and prefences for every user conncted to the nagios portal
- Dashboards: Verry strong dachbords giving you accees to repporting tools and informatios status, that makes showing critical data easy and in 1 screen
- Views:r. Configure your view that you can access directly to you needed information , you can always configure yoiu view and and edit your actual view to make it easier
- Performance Graphs: Nagios generates Graphics making easy control of your servers ,Graphia are showing memery consumption , processor in use , disk in use and other.
- Database Backend: Integrated database backend and APIs allow for powerful behind-the-scenes access to monitoring and configuration data.
- Web Configuration GUI: fron the web inerface you can manage the processes and the configurations , no more command lines needed
- Advanced User Management: from this inerface you can manages user with with (add-remove-change shell ….) and send them email from thre .
- Non-Stop Operations: this is like backup configuration, that give you the chance to go back to old configurations if you your actual configuration is damaged..
- Extendable Architecture: this is for specialists , here you can improve your nagios monitoring with editing APIS and contribue in NagiosXI developpement
The NagiosXI is not a free prodcut , but still open source for devellepement :
|Red more here|
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1 : What is DNS Server? As you might know, DNS, Domain Name System, is a system that resolves Domain ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...1 comment |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .