Mandriva 2010 is released
Anounced today the release of Mandriva 2010, it is available in three editions : One, Powerpack and Free, for architectures i586 and x86-64. One and Free can be free downloaded from official Mandriva mirrors and via BitTorrent.
What`s new in Mandriva2010
- New themes and artwork
- Moblin : A new environment is now included in Mandriva Linux and all integrated for 2010 release. Mandriva Linux is the first distribution to include full packaged Moblin environment.This environment has been designed for mobile desktop platforms.
- Sugar desktop : The innovative desktop designed for the OLPC project, Sugar, is also available in Mandriva. Just install the task-sugar meta package and the Sugar environment will be available in the session type list on the log in screen.
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5
- Moovida media center is now included in Mandriva2010
- Boot performance improved : Also the new Mandriva 2010 improved boot performance, so the boot performances have been improved based on the ongoing efforts started with the Mandriva 2009 Spring release. You will also find the system shuts down, hibernates, suspends, and resumes faster. On top of that, bootsplash is now managed by Plymouth with an improved boot theme artwork.
Download mandriva 2010 via Torrents is ready: http://torrent.mandriva.com/public/2010.0/
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...4 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .