Mandriva 2010 is released
Anounced today the release of Mandriva 2010, it is available in three editions : One, Powerpack and Free, for architectures i586 and x86-64. One and Free can be free downloaded from official Mandriva mirrors and via BitTorrent.
What`s new in Mandriva2010
- New themes and artwork
- Moblin : A new environment is now included in Mandriva Linux and all integrated for 2010 release. Mandriva Linux is the first distribution to include full packaged Moblin environment.This environment has been designed for mobile desktop platforms.
- Sugar desktop : The innovative desktop designed for the OLPC project, Sugar, is also available in Mandriva. Just install the task-sugar meta package and the Sugar environment will be available in the session type list on the log in screen.
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5
- Moovida media center is now included in Mandriva2010
- Boot performance improved : Also the new Mandriva 2010 improved boot performance, so the boot performances have been improved based on the ongoing efforts started with the Mandriva 2009 Spring release. You will also find the system shuts down, hibernates, suspends, and resumes faster. On top of that, bootsplash is now managed by Plymouth with an improved boot theme artwork.
Download mandriva 2010 via Torrents is ready: http://torrent.mandriva.com/public/2010.0/
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .