Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
LinuxMint 10 "Julia" is released!
Announced today by Clement Lefebvre the release of LinuxMint 10 code name Julia, this release comes with many new features: Install codecs and upgrade to the DVD edition from the welcome screen; the menu highlights newly installed applications and makes them easier to find; the menu finds and installs software from the repositories; addition of search engines to the menu’s search box; Software Manager with a better categorization of software and use of application icons; update manager can ignore updates and shows download size; upload manager improvements; new look and feel featuring a traditional light theme and dark background; various system improvements.
- x86 processor (Linux Mint 64-bit requires a 64-bit processor. Linux Mint 32-bit works on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors).
- 512 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 4 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- CD-ROM drive or USB port
Linux Mint 10 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit via Torrent and HTTP download:
- Download Linux Mint 10 DVD 32-bit
- Download Linux Mint 10 DVD 64-bit
- Download Linux Mint 10 CD 32-bit
- Download Linux Mint 10 CD 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 DVD 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 DVD 32-bit
- Linux Mint 10 CD 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 CD 32-bit
- Linux Mint 10 USA-JAPAN 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 USA-JAPAN 32-bit
- Linux Mint 10 OEM 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 OEM 32-bit
Useful Links: http://www.linuxmint.com
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .