LinuxMint 10 "Julia" is released!
Announced today by Clement Lefebvre the release of LinuxMint 10 code name Julia, this release comes with many new features: Install codecs and upgrade to the DVD edition from the welcome screen; the menu highlights newly installed applications and makes them easier to find; the menu finds and installs software from the repositories; addition of search engines to the menu’s search box; Software Manager with a better categorization of software and use of application icons; update manager can ignore updates and shows download size; upload manager improvements; new look and feel featuring a traditional light theme and dark background; various system improvements.
- x86 processor (Linux Mint 64-bit requires a 64-bit processor. Linux Mint 32-bit works on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors).
- 512 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 4 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- CD-ROM drive or USB port
Linux Mint 10 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit via Torrent and HTTP download:
- Download Linux Mint 10 DVD 32-bit
- Download Linux Mint 10 DVD 64-bit
- Download Linux Mint 10 CD 32-bit
- Download Linux Mint 10 CD 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 DVD 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 DVD 32-bit
- Linux Mint 10 CD 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 CD 32-bit
- Linux Mint 10 USA-JAPAN 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 USA-JAPAN 32-bit
- Linux Mint 10 OEM 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 OEM 32-bit
Useful Links: http://www.linuxmint.com
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...1 comment |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .