Install Syscp control panel in ubuntu
SysCP (“System Control Panel”) is a software for administration of webservers based on and written in PHP and MySQL. It offers a web-based front end for customers of internet service providers but also for simple users, (for example you can use it for personal use, if you have your own webserver (ubuntu or Debian) home and you have to manage multiple website, Syscp look a good solution for you), enabling them to manage their email addresses, domains and databases.
The software contains configuration templates for use with Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE and Gentoo Linux but it is possible to run it on any PHP/MySQL based system, as for example FreeBSD. Supported services are (among others) Apache HTTP Server, lighttpd, MySQL, PHP, Postfix and Courier or Dovecot for Mail-Services, Bind9 as nameserver. Further services and extensions can be integrated seamlessly into the configuration of services administered with SysCP; for example ClamA
Other free control panels areavailable and can be used also for home servers with one or multiple hosted domains :
AlternC – DTC (Domain Technologie Control) – ISPConfig – Ravencore ….and more
Lets start to install syscp :
First add the debiann package to sourcelist
deb http://debian.syscp.org/ lenny/
and run update with
#sudo apt-get update
install the package with his dependencies :
#sudo apt-get install syscp
in the install will ask you to input the root mysql passord
after this open your browser and type :
http://ip/syscp or http://host/syscp or localhost/syscp
Now before your go on futher ; you have to create databae named syscp with user syscp
Now before to go further we have to create datasebase syscp via phpmyadmin
databse = syscp
user syscp who have full access for syscp database.
back to http://host:syscp
Now back to fist page .fillin the informations and then click next
click Next :
now everything is Fine :
klok login to join the admin page .
Login and add your settings :
For any question please post it in the forum.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .