Install Syscp control panel in ubuntu
SysCP (“System Control Panel”) is a software for administration of webservers based on and written in PHP and MySQL. It offers a web-based front end for customers of internet service providers but also for simple users, (for example you can use it for personal use, if you have your own webserver (ubuntu or Debian) home and you have to manage multiple website, Syscp look a good solution for you), enabling them to manage their email addresses, domains and databases.
The software contains configuration templates for use with Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE and Gentoo Linux but it is possible to run it on any PHP/MySQL based system, as for example FreeBSD. Supported services are (among others) Apache HTTP Server, lighttpd, MySQL, PHP, Postfix and Courier or Dovecot for Mail-Services, Bind9 as nameserver. Further services and extensions can be integrated seamlessly into the configuration of services administered with SysCP; for example ClamA
Other free control panels areavailable and can be used also for home servers with one or multiple hosted domains :
AlternC – DTC (Domain Technologie Control) – ISPConfig – Ravencore ….and more
Lets start to install syscp :
First add the debiann package to sourcelist
deb http://debian.syscp.org/ lenny/
and run update with
#sudo apt-get update
install the package with his dependencies :
#sudo apt-get install syscp
in the install will ask you to input the root mysql passord
after this open your browser and type :
http://ip/syscp or http://host/syscp or localhost/syscp
Now before your go on futher ; you have to create databae named syscp with user syscp
Now before to go further we have to create datasebase syscp via phpmyadmin
databse = syscp
user syscp who have full access for syscp database.
back to http://host:syscp
Now back to fist page .fillin the informations and then click next
click Next :
now everything is Fine :
klok login to join the admin page .
Login and add your settings :
For any question please post it in the forum.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...2 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...4 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7 : OpenLDAP is a free open source Light Weight Directory Access protocol developed by the OpenLDAP proj...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .