Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Install AMP in opensolaris 2009.06
AMP (Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform, Apache as the Web server, MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language.
In this Simple tutorial we will explain you how to install AMP server on your Opensolaris 2009.06.
So lets start, under root in opensolaris :
root@opensolaris:~# pfexec pkg install amp
DOWNLOAD PKGS FILES XFER (MB)
SUNWmysql51 1/18 292/1914 48.36/105.68
SUNWapu13-ldap 11/18 1827/1914 97.27/105.68
Completed 18/18 1914/1914 105.68/105.68
Install Phase 2597/2597
The Apache, PHP and MySQL binaries are available under /usr/apache2 , /usr/php5 and /usr/mysql directories respectively.
The configuration files will be under /etc/php5 , /etc/mysql and /etc/apache2
Now its time to start SNF services with
root@opensolaris:~#pfexec /usr/sbin/svccfg import /var/svc/manifest/network/http-apache22.xml
root@opensolaris:~# pfexec /usr/sbin/svccfg import /var/svc/manifest/application/database/mysql_51.xml
Now we will start the deamons with
#pfexec /usr/sbin/svcadm enable network/http:apache
#pfexec /usr/sbin/svcadm enable database/mysql:version_51
If you want to stop services just change word enable with disable
the Web Server document root directory is under /var/apache2/2.2/htdocs.
check the webpage : http://127.0.0.1 of localhost or http://IP
Php will be add automatiquely to apache config .
lets give a test
save and exit
For mysql is automatuqely installed without password . you can make password for your mysql server with mysqladmin
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .