Install AMP in opensolaris 2009.06
AMP (Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform, Apache as the Web server, MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language.
In this Simple tutorial we will explain you how to install AMP server on your Opensolaris 2009.06.
So lets start, under root in opensolaris :
root@opensolaris:~# pfexec pkg install amp
DOWNLOAD PKGS FILES XFER (MB)
SUNWmysql51 1/18 292/1914 48.36/105.68
SUNWapu13-ldap 11/18 1827/1914 97.27/105.68
Completed 18/18 1914/1914 105.68/105.68
Install Phase 2597/2597
The Apache, PHP and MySQL binaries are available under /usr/apache2 , /usr/php5 and /usr/mysql directories respectively.
The configuration files will be under /etc/php5 , /etc/mysql and /etc/apache2
Now its time to start SNF services with
root@opensolaris:~#pfexec /usr/sbin/svccfg import /var/svc/manifest/network/http-apache22.xml
root@opensolaris:~# pfexec /usr/sbin/svccfg import /var/svc/manifest/application/database/mysql_51.xml
Now we will start the deamons with
#pfexec /usr/sbin/svcadm enable network/http:apache
#pfexec /usr/sbin/svcadm enable database/mysql:version_51
If you want to stop services just change word enable with disable
the Web Server document root directory is under /var/apache2/2.2/htdocs.
check the webpage : http://127.0.0.1 of localhost or http://IP
Php will be add automatiquely to apache config .
lets give a test
save and exit
For mysql is automatuqely installed without password . you can make password for your mysql server with mysqladmin
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10 : By default usernames are not displayed on panel in Ubuntu 13.04 and 13.10, In this simple tutorial w...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together : Hi linux geeks! In this article I will teach you a nice trick you can perform in the terminal with ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1 : What is DNS Server? As you might know, DNS, Domain Name System, is a system that resolves Domain ...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .