Install AMP in opensolaris 2009.06
AMP (Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform, Apache as the Web server, MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language.
In this Simple tutorial we will explain you how to install AMP server on your Opensolaris 2009.06.
So lets start, under root in opensolaris :
root@opensolaris:~# pfexec pkg install amp
DOWNLOAD PKGS FILES XFER (MB)
SUNWmysql51 1/18 292/1914 48.36/105.68
SUNWapu13-ldap 11/18 1827/1914 97.27/105.68
Completed 18/18 1914/1914 105.68/105.68
Install Phase 2597/2597
The Apache, PHP and MySQL binaries are available under /usr/apache2 , /usr/php5 and /usr/mysql directories respectively.
The configuration files will be under /etc/php5 , /etc/mysql and /etc/apache2
Now its time to start SNF services with
root@opensolaris:~#pfexec /usr/sbin/svccfg import /var/svc/manifest/network/http-apache22.xml
root@opensolaris:~# pfexec /usr/sbin/svccfg import /var/svc/manifest/application/database/mysql_51.xml
Now we will start the deamons with
#pfexec /usr/sbin/svcadm enable network/http:apache
#pfexec /usr/sbin/svcadm enable database/mysql:version_51
If you want to stop services just change word enable with disable
the Web Server document root directory is under /var/apache2/2.2/htdocs.
check the webpage : http://127.0.0.1 of localhost or http://IP
Php will be add automatiquely to apache config .
lets give a test
save and exit
For mysql is automatuqely installed without password . you can make password for your mysql server with mysqladmin
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .