Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Gnome Colors theme for ubuntu 9.04 |9.10 Karmic Koala
This is an extensive set of icon themes based on GNOME and Tango, with some inspiration from Human, Tango Generator, Elementary, and other open source projects. The project’s goal is to integrate closely with gnome-icon-theme, while greatly expanding its available icons and allowing users to choose from 7 completely different and unique color schemes. With the additional source pack, an unlimited number of complete color variations can be rebuilt from source.
The icons and their color schemes are designed to complement my Shiki-Colors GTK Themes and their additional artwork.
There are 7 color variations: Brave (Blue), Wise (Green), Human (Orange), Noble (Purple), Wine (Red), Dust (Chocolate) and Illustrious (Pink).
Install for ubuntu 9.10Karmic Koala :
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnome-colors-packagers/ppa/ubuntu karmic main
Install for Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty jackalope :
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnome-colors-packagers/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main
Add the verification key
sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 2d79f61be8d31a30
now install the colors with
sudo apt-get install arc-colors gnome-colors shiki-colors*
after install you will get something like
you can change your GDM login with new themes like
please enjoy , and ask if any ..
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- How to find Default Gateway in Linux
- Setup Backup server using rsnapshot on RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu / Debian
- How to disable/change default PDF viewer in Mozilla Firefox
- Dictionaries in Python
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Lists in Python
- Argument Handling in Python
- Setup your own Wikipedia like website using MediaWiki
- Administer your Server using Ajenti Server Manager
- “Brand New” Unixmen Forum is Now Live!
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .