Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Elegant Gnome Pack 0.7.0 is released with a lot of new features |Ubuntu & Linuxmint
Elegant Gnome Pack 0.7.0 is released, the version comes with a lot of change and new features: a GUI utility to configure your desktop, Icon theme: based on AwOken icon theme v 1.1 by alecive, GTK+ theme: Elegant GTK theme v 2.1, Cursor Theme: Neutral++ by ducakar, Wallpaper: gDIGE by *Muscarr , Keyboard layout indicator flags, Firefox theme, Google Chrome theme by Jorge Carrillo ,Google Chrome scrollbar extension,Smplayer theme.
Before to install Elegant Gnome Pack, you need to have these dependencies installed in your system:
For installation in ubuntu open terminal and enter the commands bellow:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:am-monkeyd/nautilus-elementary-ppa sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade nautilus -q #restarts nautilus
2- Droid Sans Font:
Open terminal and enter the command bellow:
sudo apt-get install ttf-droid
3- The latest Murrine engine from GIT
Open terminal and enter the commands bellow:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:murrine-daily/ppa sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install gtk2-engines-murrine
Installation of Elegant Gnome Pack In Ubuntu and LinuxMint:
For installation in ubuntu open terminal and then:
First add repository and update
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:elegant-gnome/ppa && sudo apt-get update
- For Ubuntu use this command to install Elegant Gnome:
sudo apt-get install elegant-gnome
- For Linux MInt:
sudo apt-get install elegant-gnome-mint
Now go to Applications–>Accessories–>Elegant Theme, and choose to install the theme pack for elegant theme.
Useful links: Gnome look
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...4 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .