Create image for your hard drive the easy way with Redo Backup and Recovery
Redo is an easy point-and-click GUI tool for full system backup and recovery from bare metal. Allows fast cloning of hard disk images to and from local or network-shared drives. Extremely user friendly interface boots from CD or USB.
Redo Backup and Recovery is just a GPLv3 Perl script built with a GTK2+ interface designed in Glade. It is simply a front end to partclone, which performs the actual backup and restore. The live CD is built with xPUD to provide a graphical user interface and unmodified binaries of each program, but the script will run on any Linux platform that has the required programs installed.
Redo Backup has the most features coupled with the simplest, most user-friendly interface:
- Easy graphical user interface boots in less than a minute
- No installation needed; runs from a CD-ROM or a USB stick
- Saves and restores Windows and Linux machines
- Automatically finds local network shares
- Access your files even if you can’t log in
- Recover deleted pictures, documents, and other files
- Internet access with Firefox to download drivers
- Download size is less than 75MB
If you want to install Redo backup in an USB drive, you need first to download the .iso file and create a live cd. Then run the live cd and install it to your USB drive
If you want to install Redo backup in your usb, go to home and click on”Install to USB”, then follow the installation steps.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .