Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Change themes in linux the easy way with Epidermis
Epidermis theme manager is an open source GTK application for managing, automatically downloading and installing themes of various types. The latest version 0.4 of Epidermis was released 01 november 2009 , the new version support also changing the Xsplash themes, so changing the look of your boot-up screen is now as simple as changing your wallpaper.
The Epidermis skin handles the following themes,Wallpapers, Metacity window border themes, GTK widget themes ,Icon sets ,GNOME splash images, Mouse cursor themes, Grub bootsplash screen,Usplash bootsplash screen,GDM login screen
Changelog of version 0.4 :
- Added support for Xsplash themes.
- Removed support for Usplash themes.
- Skin previews are displayed.
- Added autogenerate button for Epidermis Creator so that previews of pigments can be automatically created.
- Help message is displayed if no skins are installed.
- License updated to GPLv3.
Related articles :
- Nice GDM themes for Ubuntu and Gnome (with installation guide )
- Great themes for Ubuntu9.10 Karmic koala
- Collection of themes for Gnome and Ubuntu- Octobre I-
- Nice collection of themes for Gnome and Ubuntu-September2009-
- Great themes for Ubuntu 9.04 and ubuntu9.10 Karmic Koala
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- How to find Default Gateway in Linux
- Setup Backup server using rsnapshot on RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu / Debian
- How to disable/change default PDF viewer in Mozilla Firefox
- Dictionaries in Python
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Lists in Python
- Argument Handling in Python
- Setup your own Wikipedia like website using MediaWiki
- Administer your Server using Ajenti Server Manager
- “Brand New” Unixmen Forum is Now Live!
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .