Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
3 usefull plugins for Gimp
plugins for gimp are usefull because give more choice when you are designing or adding effects to a photo , here are 3 nice and usefull ones , Blur & Shadow, Rss lightsaber and Colour Match plugin.
1- Blur & Shadow :
Creates a picture which is a duplication of the current picture blured as background, and the current picture itself reduce with a border and shadow around it as foreground
|Original photo||Result photo|
Download Blur & Shadow plugin:
2- RSS Lightsaber (LSE) v0.9
RSS Lightsaber (or LSE) is a simple script for creating lightsaber effect in picture. The script base on my own algorithm.
- Fast script’s execution.
- Independent setting for blur size of the lightsaber’s core and glow around saber.
- Some features to provide correct effects on extra large photos (above 20 Mp).
3- Colour Match
Easily map colours from a source colour to a target colour. Very effective for matching skin tones across images or between people.
Relatively quick (but not earth shattering). It doesn’t work with grayscale or indexed images. Has preview, works with selections and layers, etc. Very, easy to use, and quite useful for portraits or recolouring graphics.
f you have an x86_64 version of GIMP 2.7 on linux, bunzip2 and move the colour-match file to your plugin directory:
chmod 700 colour-match (Make it executable)
mv colour-match ~/.gimp-2.7/plug-ins/colour-match
To build it type:
gimptool-2.0 --install colour-match.c
You will need libgimp-dev, and libgtk2.0-dev packages if you didn’t build GIMP from source.
Download Links :
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know? : Did you know that Unix and Linux has no concept of a file extension? What is a file name extension? ...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
- Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up and Running
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .