3 usefull plugins for Gimp
plugins for gimp are usefull because give more choice when you are designing or adding effects to a photo , here are 3 nice and usefull ones , Blur & Shadow, Rss lightsaber and Colour Match plugin.
1- Blur & Shadow :
Creates a picture which is a duplication of the current picture blured as background, and the current picture itself reduce with a border and shadow around it as foreground
|Original photo||Result photo|
Download Blur & Shadow plugin:
2- RSS Lightsaber (LSE) v0.9
RSS Lightsaber (or LSE) is a simple script for creating lightsaber effect in picture. The script base on my own algorithm.
- Fast script’s execution.
- Independent setting for blur size of the lightsaber’s core and glow around saber.
- Some features to provide correct effects on extra large photos (above 20 Mp).
3- Colour Match
Easily map colours from a source colour to a target colour. Very effective for matching skin tones across images or between people.
Relatively quick (but not earth shattering). It doesn’t work with grayscale or indexed images. Has preview, works with selections and layers, etc. Very, easy to use, and quite useful for portraits or recolouring graphics.
f you have an x86_64 version of GIMP 2.7 on linux, bunzip2 and move the colour-match file to your plugin directory:
chmod 700 colour-match (Make it executable)
mv colour-match ~/.gimp-2.7/plug-ins/colour-match
To build it type:
gimptool-2.0 --install colour-match.c
You will need libgimp-dev, and libgtk2.0-dev packages if you didn’t build GIMP from source.
Download Links :
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update : Canonical has released security updates for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and advices to update your system as so...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released! : TeamViewer is a commercial all-in-one software that can be used for remote control, desktop sharing,...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1 : What is DNS Server? As you might know, DNS, Domain Name System, is a system that resolves Domain ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .