3 usefull plugins for Gimp
plugins for gimp are usefull because give more choice when you are designing or adding effects to a photo , here are 3 nice and usefull ones , Blur & Shadow, Rss lightsaber and Colour Match plugin.
1- Blur & Shadow :
Creates a picture which is a duplication of the current picture blured as background, and the current picture itself reduce with a border and shadow around it as foreground
|Original photo||Result photo|
Download Blur & Shadow plugin:
2- RSS Lightsaber (LSE) v0.9
RSS Lightsaber (or LSE) is a simple script for creating lightsaber effect in picture. The script base on my own algorithm.
- Fast script’s execution.
- Independent setting for blur size of the lightsaber’s core and glow around saber.
- Some features to provide correct effects on extra large photos (above 20 Mp).
3- Colour Match
Easily map colours from a source colour to a target colour. Very effective for matching skin tones across images or between people.
Relatively quick (but not earth shattering). It doesn’t work with grayscale or indexed images. Has preview, works with selections and layers, etc. Very, easy to use, and quite useful for portraits or recolouring graphics.
f you have an x86_64 version of GIMP 2.7 on linux, bunzip2 and move the colour-match file to your plugin directory:
chmod 700 colour-match (Make it executable)
mv colour-match ~/.gimp-2.7/plug-ins/colour-match
To build it type:
gimptool-2.0 --install colour-match.c
You will need libgimp-dev, and libgtk2.0-dev packages if you didn’t build GIMP from source.
Download Links :
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .