10 useful extensions for Google chrome | Nov-10
Google Chrome extensions are a good way to get more features and functionality to your browser, today i chosed a collection of 10 extensions that i hope will be useful for you.
Capture the whole page or any portion, annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text, blur sensitive info, one-click upload to share. Support PNG and shortcuts.
Vimium is a Google Chrome extension which provides keyboard shortcuts for navigation and control in the spirit of the Vim editor. Watch this video to get a feel for how it works:
3- Divided view
The window is divided with the frame.
Highlights syntax in code examples on blogs, forums and in fact on any web pages.
TackyNotes allows you to create sticky notes on any website in much the same manner as you might put a sticky note on a document. You can use these notes as reminders, notations and markups for editing content or as “true” bookmarks by dragging them around on the screen and placing them next to content you’d like to remember at a later time.
The WOT add-on provides reputation ratings to search results when you use Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Wikipedia and other popular sites, helping you protect your computer and personal information. Your online email account – Google Mail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail is also protected.
This extension brings your most frequently used productivity features into Chrome:
- Magnify any image on a web page, set it as your wallpaper, and view it in its original size
- Drag any video on a web page (Flash and HTML5 video) out of the page in its own stand-alone window, closing the window puts it back to the original page, both with play state reservation
- Customize tab behavior to close the tab on double click, to create a new tab on closing the last tab, and to always open a link in its own tab
- Save and restore unsubmitted form data, to avoid data loss caused by session expiration or a no-cache page setting
- One shortcut to launch all predefined URLs (from your Bookmark Manager folder)
- Learn, compare and contrast shortcuts in Chrome and other popular browsers.
- Put your favorite Chrome functionalities in the drop down menu, reorder them in the way you like – Define Boss Key – Mute all tabs
Convert any webpage to PDF including most SSL based sites.
- Includes a direct link if the process is taking too long.
- Allows you to view the converted PDF using Google Docs.
- And of course you can download it to your computer.
- Easy Options section.
This extension help you test css on website, you type the css style rule in popup window, and it apply to website in real time.
Cooliris transforms your browser into a full-screen 3D Wall for searching, viewing and sharing the Web.