The Deluge application was designed to be a full-featured BitTorrent client. Deluge uses libtorrent in it’s backend and PyGTK for it’s user interface, and is currently usable on POSIX-compliant operating systems. It is intended to bring a native, full-featured client … Continue reading
This is an introduction to a case study that was published recently, this case study is a good example for everyone of us, if we need to extend the use of opensource and especially Linux we need to start from … Continue reading
vsftpd, which stands for “Very Secure FTP Daemon”, is an FTP server for Unix-like systems, including Linux. It is licensed under the GNU General Public License. It supports IPv6 and SSL. Since version 2.0.7 vsftpd supports explicit and implicit FTPS. … Continue reading
As we know Google Chrome’s support for third party extensions, already dozens of different extensions has been written . Here is a list of latest extensions for google chrome
Microsoft has acknowledged that they slipped the .NET Framework Assistant plugin into Firefox via Windows Update this past February, and that it has poked a “critical” hole in the browser’s security (effectively bringing Firefox down to IE’s level). Microsoft has … Continue reading
SSH Tunnel Manager allows users to easily manage a configurable list of SSH tunnels and their required keys. The program allows you to maintain a configuration of commonly used dynamic, local, and/or remote SSH port-forwarding tunnels. Once configured, the tunnels … Continue reading
A comparaison has been done between the latest versions of the 5 most popular web browesrs: Mozilla Firefox 3.5, Google Chrome 3.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Opera 10.0, Apple Safari 4.0.
Here is a collection of GTK software to try this weekend, these tools are have a look at your hardware informations with CPU-G ,merge multiple documents with Couturier ..
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .