Tivion 0.0.3 codenamed “Opiron” is the latest version of Tivion, a Linux application for watching TV online for free . Tivion plays streaming TV and radio channels available for the moment, 447 channels from 67 countries. What`s new in … Continue reading
As everybody knows, google launched few days ago the official page for extension for google chrome, the page is actually in Beta but already contains tons of extensions, today i choosed a couple of usefull extensions for you to try.
As everybody knows , Shoutcast Directory service was removed from Amarok2.2 due to technical and other issues. SHOUTcast service is a simple Amarok 2 script that trys to replace the default SHOUTcast service that is not included in Amarok anymore … Continue reading
Announced today by Ubun-student team that the name has been changed to “Ailurus” ,see the announcement : Dear all, Ubun-student is renamed to “Ailurus”. I wish to thank all people who proposed new names for Ubun-student. Cheers, Homer If you … Continue reading
GNOME Do 0.8.3.1 has been released with a couple of extra bugfixes. The main attraction in the 0.8.3.1 big top is a fix for the “Do sits there eating 100% cpu” bug. In the lesser rings are multiple fixes for … Continue reading
Today will be released the first Alpha of the Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx, this release will be the first Alpha of the development cycle of Ubuntu10.04 Lucid Lynx. Is not recommended to install this release (Alpha 1) in a production … Continue reading
In this short Howto, want to show you how to grant remote access to a DB on your server local or remote server .
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .