The major improvement is that you can launch specific function alone. Except “install software” function, other functions can be started within one second. The shortcuts are in “Applications” menu -> “System Tools” item -> “Ailurus – Quick Start” item. … Continue reading
Pessulus is a lockdown editor that allows administrators to easily disable certain features of the GNOME desktop, it lets you create a profile that limits a user to a set of application that a system administrator allows. With Pesulus for … Continue reading
If you have issues with apache2 and you want to reinstall it but you are getting errors,then here it isthe solution for you.
Pidgin Embedded Video is a GTK plugin for the popular instant messaging client Pidgin. The purpose of this plugin is to provide a faster way to watch videos while chatting with your friends. No more additional browser windows! It transforms … Continue reading
After a fresh install of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid Lynx the customization made easy with Ubuntu start script
If you want to configure Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick meerkat please check also our post: Top things to do after installing Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat Ubuntu Start is released by Andrei from Webupd8, this script helps new users set up a … Continue reading
This is an equalizer for pulse audio that you can install on Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat and Lucid lynx from ppa repository, when is installed you can access to it from Menu Sounds & Video.
This problem happened to me when i tried to duplicate disks on Virtualbox , i wanted to share this information with you so if you got this issue you know how to resolve it:)
Speed Dreams 1.4.0 is finally released. the new version of this game comes with many new features like 3 amazing fine tuned and balanced new car sets, 3 exciting new tracks and many visually improved ones, 2 new TRB first-class … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Is Ubuntu Going To Replace Windows XP In South Korea? : As we all know the Windows XP apocalypse is approaching gradually and Windows XP is still one of Mic...1 comment |
- Check System Information With Hardinfo : HardInfo can gather information about your system's hardware and operating system, perform benchmark...0 comments |
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization : What is Pandora FMS? Pandora FMS is an open source Flexible Monitoring System developed by Artica, ...1 comment |
- Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” Officially Released! : Yeah! finally Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” final release is now available for downloads. Fedora 20 whose f...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Check System Information With Hardinfo
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization
- How To Fix “google-chrome-stable depends on libxss1″ error
- Is Ubuntu Going To Replace Windows XP In South Korea?
- Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” Officially Released!
- How To Download Videos From Youtube With ClipGrab
- Fix “W: ubuntu_dists_saucy_main_binary-amd64_Packages”
- How To Fix “E: Unable to locate Ubuntu-restricted-extras”
- How To Install KeePassx 2.0 Alpha 4 In Ubuntu
- Add Package Management Tool On FreeBSD 10
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .