Few days ago PCLinux2010 was released, the new version comes with many new features and improvements, the Gnome version comes with a Full Gnome 2.30.0 Desktop, Kernel 184.108.40.206-bfs kernel for maximum desktop performance, Nvidia and ATI fglrx driver support, Multimedia … Continue reading
Cairo dock and docky are 2 popular launchbars for Linux, you can enchacnce the launchbar of your installed Ubuntu lucid lynx by installing one of these 2 application. Cairo-Dock is an animated application launch bar for the desktop, comparable to … Continue reading
As you can see in ubuntu 10.04 Lucid the button of the window are located on left instead of the usual place on the right of the window, if you want to have the buttons back to the right then … Continue reading
How to apply apt-get update or install in Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx ? I was behind a proxy server and after installing Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid lynx i coulden`t update or install anything using the apt-get command. After searching i found … Continue reading
How to Install and configure Pandora Flexible Monitoring System in ubuntu and other debian based systems
Pandora FMS (for Pandora Flexible Monitoring System) is software solution for monitoring. Pandora FMS allows monitoring in a visual way the status and performance of several parameters from different operating systems, servers, applications and hardware systems such as firewalls, proxies, … Continue reading
Ubuntu 10.04 release condidate is available for download, there are no difference with the beta2 release. The final release of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS is scheduled for 29 April 2010 and will be supported for three years on desktops and five … Continue reading
Will scripts are a collection of plugins with nice effects for Gimp, the scripts are Camo, Shadow glow, Psychedelic Lightning, Leopard Print, Slime and Wave Tank.
The major improvement is that you can launch specific function alone. Except “install software” function, other functions can be started within one second. The shortcuts are in “Applications” menu -> “System Tools” item -> “Ailurus – Quick Start” item. … Continue reading
Pessulus is a lockdown editor that allows administrators to easily disable certain features of the GNOME desktop, it lets you create a profile that limits a user to a set of application that a system administrator allows. With Pesulus for … Continue reading
If you have issues with apache2 and you want to reinstall it but you are getting errors,then here it isthe solution for you.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...2 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .