Roxen CMS is a powerful and versatile Content Management System for production, distribution, deployment and maintenance of internal and external web sites. It is a user-friendly product that greatly simplifies web publishing and administration tasks for the whole organization. As … Continue reading
Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix/. Using any modern web browser, you can setup user accounts, Apache, DNS, file sharing and much more. Webmin removes the need to manually edit Unix configuration files like /etc/passwd, and … Continue reading
Question : How to login as root from GUI in Fedora 13 (Gnome or KDE)?
Question: When i tried to compile and use ./configure in Ubuntu i got the following error
In order to run Java programs, you must have a Java run time environment (JRE) installed. To run Java web applets in your browser, you additionally need a plugin for your browser, which is not installed by default. In this … Continue reading
For the latest Nvidia binary drivers: sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-x-swat/x-updates sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install nvidia-current nvidia-current-modaliases nvidia-settings For the latest ATI/AMD binary drivers: sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-x-swat/x-updates sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install fglrx http://www.ubuntugamer.com/2010/10/how-to-install-the-latest-proprietary-graphics-driver-in-ubuntu/
Wildfire Games has announced the release of “0 A.D. Alpha 2 Bellerophon”, the second alpha version of 0 A.D., a free, open-source game of ancient warfare. This release comes with victory conditions, fog of war, formations, a new in-game GUI … Continue reading
Openoffice 3.3.0 RC1 is released, this new beta release incorporates several fixes and other features. Among the improvements to be found with openoffice_logoOpenOffice.org 3.3.0 include an improved extension manager, spreadsheet improvements, initial integration with the Renaissance Project, printing restructuring, and … Continue reading
Few days ago LinuxMint 10 Julia RC1 was released, this release comes with updated software and brings refinements and new features to make your desktop even more comfortable to use.
Question: How to find gnome version ? Answer: open a terminal and type gnome-about i have 2 examples Centos and Linux Mint but should but working on all Linux
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...0 comments |
- Canonical Works with Cisco! : The Ubuntu distribution is known to everybody nowadays, right? The company behind its development ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- Setup LDAP Server in CentOS, RHEL, Scientific linux 6.5/6.4/6.3 : In this tutorial we are going to setup LDAP server using 389 Directory Server. The 389 Directory Ser...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Download 11 Community Wallpapers Chosen For Ubuntu 14.04 “Trusty Tahr”
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr” Default Wallpaper Revealed!
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .