DoownThemAll or DTA is a download manager and accelerator add-on for Mozilla Firefox browser. As the name suggests it Download Them All. 😆
DownThemAll! was created by Federico Parodi and Stefano Verna in 2004 as a mass downloader. DownThemAll! is also part of the recommended extensions on addons.mozilla.org.
Features of DownThemAll
– Integrates completely into Mozilla Firefox.
– Begin download at a click of the mouse. (dTa OneClick)
– Filter files.
– Advanced auto-renaming options.
– Increased download speed up to 400%.
– Pause and resume downloads.
– More about the above features other fearures here.
Just fire up your Mozilla Firefox browser.
1. Go to DownThemAll
2. Click Install.
3. After Add-on has been downloaded and installed successfully. Restart Firefox and you done.
4. Now anytime you trigger a download link. Choose DownThemAll to select location other options OR Select dTa OneClick to save to previously used directory directly and click OK.
When you choose DownThemAll here is what you see:
DownThemAll is automatically integrated into Firefox. So you can see call the various download options from the right click menu.
Full interface of DownThemAll.
You can also customize the settings to suite you needs via Preferences: