SimpleScreenRecorder: A Powerful Linux Screen Recording Software
There are many software applications available to record your screen. SimpleScreenRecorder is one of them that comes with many features which are not found in other software. It has a nice QT-based GUI and faster than VLC and ffmpeg.
You can record an entire screen or part of the screen with this software. Also you will able to pause and resume recording at any time. It will show the preview while recording and reduces the frame rate if your computer is too slow.
Install SimpleScreenRecorder on Ubuntu
Add its PPA to your Ubuntu systems:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:maarten-baert/simplescreenrecorder
Update the sources list:
$ sudo apt-get update
Install it with the following command:
$ sudo apt-get install simplescreenrecorder
If you want to record 32 bit OpenGL applications on 64 bit systems, install it with following command:
$ sudo apt-get install simplescreenrecorder-lib:i386
Open SimpleScreenRecorder application from your Dash or Menu. Select the type of input options and click Continue.
Select the file container and output location. Set the Video/Audio codecs and presets.
Click on Start Recording to begin.
Recording with SimpleScreenRecorder isn’t a big deal. Watch this demo video from the Author to get clarification yourself.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .