SimpleScreenRecorder: A Powerful Linux Screen Recording Software
There are many software applications available to record your screen. SimpleScreenRecorder is one of them that comes with many features which are not found in other software. It has a nice QT-based GUI and faster than VLC and ffmpeg.
You can record an entire screen or part of the screen with this software. Also you will able to pause and resume recording at any time. It will show the preview while recording and reduces the frame rate if your computer is too slow.
Install SimpleScreenRecorder on Ubuntu
Add its PPA to your Ubuntu systems:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:maarten-baert/simplescreenrecorder
Update the sources list:
$ sudo apt-get update
Install it with the following command:
$ sudo apt-get install simplescreenrecorder
If you want to record 32 bit OpenGL applications on 64 bit systems, install it with following command:
$ sudo apt-get install simplescreenrecorder-lib:i386
Open SimpleScreenRecorder application from your Dash or Menu. Select the type of input options and click Continue.
Select the file container and output location. Set the Video/Audio codecs and presets.
Click on Start Recording to begin.
Recording with SimpleScreenRecorder isn’t a big deal. Watch this demo video from the Author to get clarification yourself.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Is Ubuntu Going To Replace Windows XP In South Korea? : As we all know the Windows XP apocalypse is approaching gradually and Windows XP is still one of Mic...0 comments |
- Check System Information With Hardinfo : HardInfo can gather information about your system's hardware and operating system, perform benchmark...2 comments |
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization : What is Pandora FMS? Pandora FMS is an open source Flexible Monitoring System developed by Artica, ...1 comment |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” Officially Released! : Yeah! finally Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” final release is now available for downloads. Fedora 20 whose f...0 comments |
- How To Install The Latest QMPlay2 In Ubuntu
- Guake: A Drop-Down Terminal For GNOME In Ubuntu
- How To Install Xtreme Download Manager In Ubuntu
- How To Install CherryTree Text Editor In Ubuntu
- Check System Information With Hardinfo
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization
- How To Fix “google-chrome-stable depends on libxss1″ error
- Is Ubuntu Going To Replace Windows XP In South Korea?
- Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” Officially Released!
- How To Download Videos From Youtube With ClipGrab
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .