Protect Your Online Privacy with Tor Browser
Tor (The Onion Router) browser makes things more difficult to trace our Internet activities. Using Tor, we can keep our identity more secure around the Internet. In simple words, you can surf the Internet anonymously and it’s difficult to find what you’re doing on the internet by your ISP and network administrators.
Once you install, Tor browser in your system whenever you go to online, all of your internet traffic is encrypted and routed through a secure network of anonymous nodes until it reaches its destination.
Install Tor Browser Bundle in Ubuntu/Linux Mint
To install Tor in 32 bit systems, run the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:upubuntu-com/tor sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install tor-browser
To install Tor in 64 bit systems, run the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:upubuntu-com/tor64 sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install tor-browser
Once you installed Tor browser, set the permissions to the user(s):
sudo chown -R YOUR-USERNAME ~/.tor-browser
Thats it. Enjoy surfing the internet anonymously and securely.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .