Nvidia 270.41.06 added support to Xorg 1.10
- Fixed a bug that caused some GPUs to stop responding when the X Server was started. All GPUs are susceptible, but the failure was primarily
seen on GF104 and GF106 boards.
- Fixed a bug causing the X server to hang every 49.7 days on 32-bit platforms.
- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GT 520
GeForce GT 525M
GeForce GT 520M
GeForce GT 445M
GeForce GT 530
GeForce GTX 590
GeForce GTX 550 Ti
GeForce GTX 560 Ti
GeForce GT 420
GeForce GT 440
GeForce GTX 470M
GeForce GTX 485M
GeForce GT 550M
GeForce GT 555M
Quadro 2000 D
- Added support for xserver ABI 10 (xorg-server 1.10).
- Added NV-CONTROL event notification for NV_CTRL_FRAMELOCK_SYNC_READY status changes.
- Added a new X configuration option “Interactive”, which defaults to enabled, but can be disabled to allow long-running GPU compute programs to run concurrently with X.
- Fixed a bug in the VDPAU presentation queue that could cause VDPAU “display preemption” when rendering to tiny or zero-sized windows or pixmaps.
- Fixed a bug in VDPAU which prevented use of the overlay presentation
- Fixed a bug in VDPAU that prevented the overlay from ever being used if a presentation queue was created while the target window was redirected using the Composite extension when the presentation queue was created.
- Reorganized the NVIDIA driver’s /proc file system layout to better reflect current needs: /proc/driver/nvidia/cards/0..N has been moved to /proc/driver/nvidia/gpus/0..N/information
For questions please refer to our Q/A forum at : http://ask.unixmen.com/
Like us on Facebook
Donate to Unixmen
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .
Maintained by Unixmen .