Nvidia 270.41.06 added support to Xorg 1.10
- Fixed a bug that caused some GPUs to stop responding when the X Server was started. All GPUs are susceptible, but the failure was primarily
seen on GF104 and GF106 boards.
- Fixed a bug causing the X server to hang every 49.7 days on 32-bit platforms.
- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GT 520
GeForce GT 525M
GeForce GT 520M
GeForce GT 445M
GeForce GT 530
GeForce GTX 590
GeForce GTX 550 Ti
GeForce GTX 560 Ti
GeForce GT 420
GeForce GT 440
GeForce GTX 470M
GeForce GTX 485M
GeForce GT 550M
GeForce GT 555M
Quadro 2000 D
- Added support for xserver ABI 10 (xorg-server 1.10).
- Added NV-CONTROL event notification for NV_CTRL_FRAMELOCK_SYNC_READY status changes.
- Added a new X configuration option “Interactive”, which defaults to enabled, but can be disabled to allow long-running GPU compute programs to run concurrently with X.
- Fixed a bug in the VDPAU presentation queue that could cause VDPAU “display preemption” when rendering to tiny or zero-sized windows or pixmaps.
- Fixed a bug in VDPAU which prevented use of the overlay presentation
- Fixed a bug in VDPAU that prevented the overlay from ever being used if a presentation queue was created while the target window was redirected using the Composite extension when the presentation queue was created.
- Reorganized the NVIDIA driver’s /proc file system layout to better reflect current needs: /proc/driver/nvidia/cards/0..N has been moved to /proc/driver/nvidia/gpus/0..N/information
For questions please refer to our Q/A forum at : http://ask.unixmen.com/
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- Setup Secure FTP Server With MySecureShell
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .
Maintained by Unixmen .