Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Nvidia 270.41.06 added support to Xorg 1.10
- Fixed a bug that caused some GPUs to stop responding when the X Server was started. All GPUs are susceptible, but the failure was primarily
seen on GF104 and GF106 boards.
- Fixed a bug causing the X server to hang every 49.7 days on 32-bit platforms.
- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GT 520
GeForce GT 525M
GeForce GT 520M
GeForce GT 445M
GeForce GT 530
GeForce GTX 590
GeForce GTX 550 Ti
GeForce GTX 560 Ti
GeForce GT 420
GeForce GT 440
GeForce GTX 470M
GeForce GTX 485M
GeForce GT 550M
GeForce GT 555M
Quadro 2000 D
- Added support for xserver ABI 10 (xorg-server 1.10).
- Added NV-CONTROL event notification for NV_CTRL_FRAMELOCK_SYNC_READY status changes.
- Added a new X configuration option “Interactive”, which defaults to enabled, but can be disabled to allow long-running GPU compute programs to run concurrently with X.
- Fixed a bug in the VDPAU presentation queue that could cause VDPAU “display preemption” when rendering to tiny or zero-sized windows or pixmaps.
- Fixed a bug in VDPAU which prevented use of the overlay presentation
- Fixed a bug in VDPAU that prevented the overlay from ever being used if a presentation queue was created while the target window was redirected using the Composite extension when the presentation queue was created.
- Reorganized the NVIDIA driver’s /proc file system layout to better reflect current needs: /proc/driver/nvidia/cards/0..N has been moved to /proc/driver/nvidia/gpus/0..N/information
For questions please refer to our Q/A forum at : http://ask.unixmen.com
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...1 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .
Maintained by Anblik .