LPS Security 1.3.2 has been released! Live cd from department of defense
LPS Security 1.3.2 LPS Security 1.3.2 has been released, this is a maintenance release that comes with some new features, updates and bug fixes. Lightweight Portable Security (LPS) is a Linux-based live CD produced by the United States of America’s Department of Defense and is part of that organization’s Software Protection Initiative.
What is new in LPS1.3.2?
- Updated Firefox to 10.0.2
– Updated DOD Configuration add-on to 1.3.6
– Updated Adobe Reader to 9.4.7
– Updated Flash to 18.104.22.168
– Updated Java to 1.6u31
– Updated OpenSSL to 0.9.8t
– Updated Encryption Wizard application to 3.2.11
– Added virtual keyboard utility
– Added zip file support to the file manager
– Added support for non-US keyboards
– Fixed bug in Java control panel
About LPS :
Lightweight Portable Security (LPS) is a Linux-based live CD with a goal of allowing users to work on a computer without the risk of exposing their credentials and private data to malware, key loggers and other Internet-era ills. It includes a minimal set of applications and utilities, such as the Firefox web browser or an encryption wizard for encrypting and decrypting personal files. The live CD is a product produced by the United States of America’s Department of Defense and is part of that organization’s Software Protection Initiative.
Download LPS-Public ISO image, version 1.3.2