Keep away the bugging bugs
In that beautiful moment when your partner has proposed to you and you open your mouth to kiss him, only YOU can understand the massive amount of disaster that could happen when a creepy mosquito gets inside your mouth! It might sound a little funny, but if it really happens, I am sure you will feel doomed. If you are smart enough, you would use a smart app on your Android phone to keep the bugs away. This app would repel all mosquitoes and other irritable insects. So, the next time you are in an intense situation, you can make sure that a bug will not bug you.
I know, repelling mosquitoes using your Android phone might sound a little weird, but it is true! The Android market is flooded with these insect repelling apps, which can be used to keep away most of the insects. Insects such as mosquitoes, cockroaches and crickets can be chased away using these apps. You need not use chemical based insecticides that might cause harm to your health. Download an anti mosquito app that can help you repel the annoying insects. This is a greener and safer method to reduce insect attacks. Here, we have discussed few of the best apps that can help ward of this buzzing evil.
Anti Mosquito – This is an app that can be used in the background to kill mosquitoes. Nearly 225 million victims of malaria are found throughout the world and around 78100 people die due to it. This application has a very high-pitched sound that humans cannot hear, but the mosquitoes can be almost killed because of it. Bugs automatically stay away from places where such a noise is emitted. Turn on this app whenever required and stay without bites.
Mosquito repellent- It is another similar app that emits ultrasonic sounds. The frequency produced is so high that it cannot be detected by human ear. This app mimics the sounds of insects that eat mosquitoes. I don’t know which insects are mosquito predators, but as soon as it works for me, I’m happy.
Sonic Mosquito Repellant+- This one too uses high frequency sound waves which are out of a human being’s audio range. It is a great companion on your outdoor trips and camping. No more itching and scratching.
Mosquito Killer- This app is just another one that is very safe. It uses the same technique as the others. You can adjust the frequency according to the intensity of the bug attack.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .