Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt framework. It uses Gstreamer as audio backend. Although Sayoanra is considered as a lightweight player, it holds a lot of features to organize even big music collections.
Most of them are known from the bigger and well known audio players but the main focus during developing (in contrast to many other players) has been performance, low CPU usage and low memory consumption.
One of Sayonara’s goals are intuitive and easy usability never leading to the impression you are using an unnecessary bloated program. Currently it is only available for Linux.
- Many supported music and playlist formats
- Media library with search function
- (Dynamic) playlists
- Metadata editor
- Last.FM radio and scrobbling
- Internet streams
- Stream recorder
- 2 skins
Figure below shows Sayonara in Elementary OS Luna.
Install Sayonara Player
Sayonara is available in .deb, .rpm and tarball.
- 32 Bit
- 64 Bit
- 32 Bit
- 64 Bit
When package have been downloaded cd into the directory, for Ubuntu or debian based users.
$ sudo dpkg -i <package name>
If there are dependency errors, Run the command below to fix:
$ sudo apt-get install -f
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .