How To Install Grub Customizer 4.0.4 In Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Pear OS And Elementary OS
Grub Customizer is an application which provides an easy way to edit the configuration of Grub 2 or BURG. The base functionality of Grub Customizer is to rename, reorder or delete the menu entries – but you can also configure settings like default entry, timeouts, backgrounds and much more.
Grub Customizer also helps you restoring your bootloader by providing an easy way to access the configuration of other partitions.
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:danielrichter2007/grub-customizer
enock@enock-ubuntu:~$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:danielrichter2007/grub-customizer [sudo] password for enock: This PPA contains the latest release of Grub Customizer. sudo add-apt-repository ppa:danielrichter2007/grub-customizer sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install grub-customizer More info: https://launchpad.net/~danielrichter2007/+archive/grub-customizer Press [ENTER] to continue or ctrl-c to cancel adding it #PRESS ENTER gpg: keyring `/tmp/tmp_h3h2i/secring.gpg' created gpg: keyring `/tmp/tmp_h3h2i/pubring.gpg' created gpg: requesting key 3F055C03 from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com gpg: /tmp/tmp_h3h2i/trustdb.gpg: trustdb created gpg: key 3F055C03: public key "Launchpad PPA for Daniel Richter" imported gpg: no ultimately trusted keys found gpg: Total number processed: 1 gpg: imported: 1 (RSA: 1) OK
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install grub-customizer
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .