Improve your singing, piano, guitar skills with Performous
Do you like dancing, singing, playing guitar, piano..? Performous is an opensource software that make you improve your skills and have fun at the same time. No special hardware required, you may play guitar on your PC keyboard, sing on your laptop microphone and so on. If you do have SingStar microphones, Guitar Hero or Rock Band instruments, or dance pads, just plug them into your USB ports and start rocking!
- Vocals, guitars (lead/rhythm/bass), drums and dancing with multiplayer support
- Extremely good singing pitch detection (usable even with laptop or webcam microphones)
- Intelligent gameplay determines what the player attempted to do
- Controllers are autodetected
- Song formats: FoF, UltraStar, SingStar PS2 DVD (with ss_extract), StepMania
- C++ for high performance, rapid development and solid code
- OpenGL 2.0 and SVG for nice graphics
- Free software, licensed under GNU GPL version 2 or later
Find more at performous website
Installation in Ubuntu and LinuxMint
Open terminal and enter the following lines
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:performous-team/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install performous
For Debian Performous is available in the official repositories.
For other Linux distribution, check the download page
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .