Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Happy news for Ubuntu 64 bit users!!!!
Now you can install Adobe Flash 64 bit in Ubuntu using the Canonical Partner repository. Earlier Ubuntu 64bit users had to install the 32bit version of flash which was included in a ‘plugin wrapper’ so that it works on 64bit version of Ubuntu. With the recent release of Adobe Flash 11, 64 bit Adobe Flash 11 has been made possible. 64bit Ubuntu users can install Adobe Flash 11 from the Ubuntu partner repository in the Ubuntu Software Center.
GET YOUR COPY OF UBUNTU 11.10
Eagerly waiting for Ubuntu 11.10?? You can pre-order Ubuntu 11.10 CDs. At present only 32 bit version is available. The Cds will be shipped from October 20. You can preorder Ubuntu 11.10, kubuntu 11.10 and Ubuntu Server 11.10.
Ubuntu 11.10 -
Ubuntu Server 11.10 –
Head to Canonical shop to preorder your copy today.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- How to find Default Gateway in Linux
- Setup Backup server using rsnapshot on RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu / Debian
- How to disable/change default PDF viewer in Mozilla Firefox
- Dictionaries in Python
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Lists in Python
- Argument Handling in Python
- Setup your own Wikipedia like website using MediaWiki
- Administer your Server using Ajenti Server Manager
- “Brand New” Unixmen Forum is Now Live!
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .