Happy news for Ubuntu 64 bit users!!!!
Now you can install Adobe Flash 64 bit in Ubuntu using the Canonical Partner repository. Earlier Ubuntu 64bit users had to install the 32bit version of flash which was included in a ‘plugin wrapper’ so that it works on 64bit version of Ubuntu. With the recent release of Adobe Flash 11, 64 bit Adobe Flash 11 has been made possible. 64bit Ubuntu users can install Adobe Flash 11 from the Ubuntu partner repository in the Ubuntu Software Center.
GET YOUR COPY OF UBUNTU 11.10
Eagerly waiting for Ubuntu 11.10?? You can pre-order Ubuntu 11.10 CDs. At present only 32 bit version is available. The Cds will be shipped from October 20. You can preorder Ubuntu 11.10, kubuntu 11.10 and Ubuntu Server 11.10.
Ubuntu 11.10 -
Ubuntu Server 11.10 –
Head to Canonical shop to preorder your copy today.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .