Gimp plugin registry for Gimp2.8 is available for Ubuntu12.04 | PPA
Gimp Plugin registry is a package of some very useful plugins for Gimp, it contain a number of extensions like Gimp-FX Foundry (More than 117 effects, including blurring, distorting,Roy Lichtenstein effect, planet render effect and more), Elsamuko (Includes effects such as “Obama Hope”, “Movie 300″, ..and more).
Gimp Plugin registry is now available for Gimp2.8, and a PPA was updated for easy installation in Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin.
Installation of Gimp plugin registry for Gimp2.8 in Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin
For installation of this package in Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin, use the following PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:otto-kesselgulasch/gimp sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install gimp-plugin-registry
According to the author of the PPA, “This PPA could break your installed OS. There are dependency issues for Oneiric Ocelot (11.10).”
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .