Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Gimp plugin registry for Gimp2.8 is available for Ubuntu12.04 | PPA
Gimp Plugin registry is a package of some very useful plugins for Gimp, it contain a number of extensions like Gimp-FX Foundry (More than 117 effects, including blurring, distorting,Roy Lichtenstein effect, planet render effect and more), Elsamuko (Includes effects such as “Obama Hope”, “Movie 300″, ..and more).
Gimp Plugin registry is now available for Gimp2.8, and a PPA was updated for easy installation in Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin.
Installation of Gimp plugin registry for Gimp2.8 in Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin
For installation of this package in Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin, use the following PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:otto-kesselgulasch/gimp sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install gimp-plugin-registry
According to the author of the PPA, “This PPA could break your installed OS. There are dependency issues for Oneiric Ocelot (11.10).”
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...5 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .