FrostWire 5.3.3 has been released!
FrostWire 5.3.3 has been released, this is a stable release that comes with improvements in Search, Magnet support and performance
If you didn`t hear about FrostWire before, it is “FrostWire is a free, open source BitTorrent client first released in September 2004, as a fork of LimeWire. It was initially very similar to LimeWire in appearance and functionality, but over time developers added more features, including BitTorrent support. In version 5, Gnutella support was dropped entirely, and FrostWire is only a BitTorrent client. Development of the program has been active since the program was first released in September 2004.”.
What`s new in FrostWire 5.3.3?
– Noticeable improvements in CPU performance.
– Noticeable improvements in search result quality.
– Updated TPB search to support magnet link search results.
– Added UT_METADATA extension to Vuze Core for improved magnet link support.
– Upgraded Lucene library to v3.5.0.
– Upgraded H2 to v1.3.164.
– When browsing FrostWire for Android devices (0.9.6+), date added
and date modified fields are available on all file types.
Please enter the url to a YouTube video.