Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
ffDiaporama 1.3 has been released!
ffDiaporama 1.3 has been released, this awesome application allow you to create a video sequences consisting of
titles (fixed or animated), images or photos( fixed or animated), movie clips, music. These sequences are assembled into a slide show by means of transitions of sequence to produce complete videos
Whats `s new in this release?
- - Transformation of texts in rich text (Warning: The modification of the rendering system can provoke an estimate of the texts of the projects saved with previous versions.)
- - Addition of animations for texts (Zoom and scrolling) in mode for this shot
- - Addition of animations for blocks in mode during this shot
- - Addition of UNDO feature to some dialogs (Slide, Text, Image, Cut video and Background)
- - Modification of the slide dialog:
- To allow multiple block selection (blocks table, interactive zone and some functions)
- To add locking of properties
- - Addition of a button to capture current image for the preview video player and in cut video dialog
Download packages are available for Ubuntu12.04, LinuxMint13, Fedora17 and more
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
- Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up and Running
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .