Edit PDF Files With Master PDF Editor in Linux
Master PDF Editor is complete solution for view, print and edit PDF and XPS files. I was looking for a free software that I can use to fill a PDF form recently and came across this great one. PDF Master Editor is free for non-commercial users. Fast and high quality display of PDF and XPS files. It can be used for adding, removing and changing text and/or images.
– Createnew PDF and XPS files or edit existing ones.
– Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
– Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
– Convert XPS files into PDF.
– Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
– Import/export PDF pages into commong raphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
– Free PDF Editor on Linux ( for non-commercial use)
1. Right click and extract file.
2. Open Extract directory and run the file pdfeditor
Launching Master PDF Editor
To launch Master PDF Editor from the terminal
1. Extract .tar.gz
$ tar -zxvf MasterPDFEditor-1.9.12.x86_64.tar.gz
2. cd into the extracted folder.
$ cd MasterPDFEditor
3. Run the command below to open MasterPDF Editor