Darktable- An open source photography workflow application and RAW developer
Darktable is an open source photography workflow application and RAW developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable and enables you to develop raw images and enhance them. recently was released version 1.0 that comes with support to new cameras, new modules: shadows & highlight, enhanced tone curve ; refactored modules, new image cache and more.
More about this new release can be found on the release announcement.
Installation in Ubuntu and LinuxMint
Open terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pmjdebruijn/darktable-release sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install darktable
For other Linux distro, follow the installation instruction in the Darktable website
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .