Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Compete in Rigs of Rods Multiplayer!
Rigs of Rods is one of the most amazing open source simulation projects that we reviewed a while ago. It is distinguished for its vehicle plethora and the realism of the vehicles body movement and damage.
For some time now, players could connect together on-line and perform cooperative tasks or play with the interaction of their vehicles in many interesting ways. What took the multiplayer to a whole new level is the new exciting racing activities that are now organized between players!
All you need to do in order to participate is to download the game and then get some extra race terrains from this repository. Note that not all terrains offer online races set-up, meaning that your scores will not be added to any scoreboard if you race in such. Some examples are the Zesas, Semois rally, Lone peak – hill climb, Island, Ladoga Offroad Challenge, Bajarama, F1 tracks and many more…
Next thing you’ll need to do is to register on the forums with the name you want to participate on the races. If you already have one skip this step and proceed with adding your Usertoken to the Configurator under the “Settings” and “Gameplay” tabs.
After all this you can race and after a while your race lap time will be added on the respective list.
Happy competitive racing everyone!
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .