Wolfenstein game in Linux
The story: You’re William J. “B.J.” Blazkowicz, the Allies’ bad boy of espionage and a terminal action seeker. Your mission was to infiltrate the Nazi fortress Castle Hollehammer and find the plans for Operation Eisenfaust, the Nazi’s blueprint for building the perfect army. Rumors are that deep within the castle the diabolical Dr. Schabbs has perfected a technique for building a fierce army from the bodies of the dead. It’s so far removed from reality that it would seem silly if it wasn’t so sick. But what if it were true?
As an escaped prisoner in a Nazi war prison, you will move smoothly through a 3D world full of amazing detail and animation Unlike other 3D games, you’ll run through a sensational and realistic 3-D environment, with intelligent moving guards and opponents.
Wolfenstein 3-D has won these RETAIL industry awards in 1992:
- “One of the eight most important games ever created” — PC Gamer
- “Best Arcade/Action Game” — Software Publishers Association “Codie” Award
- “Best Arcade/Action Game” — Compute magazine
- “Most Popular Game” — PC World magazine (reader’s poll)
- “Best Action Game” — Video Games & Computer Entertainment magazine
- “Most Innovative Game” — Video Games & Computer Entertainment magazine
- “Editor’s Choice Award” — Shareware Magazine
- “Best Entertainment Software (Finalist)” — PC/Computing
- Intense and mood-setting Ad Lib music throughout the entire game.
- Incredible digitized effects for Sound Blaster and Disney Sound Source.
- Fastest 3D VGA animated full-screen wide game available for IBM PC!
- Play with keyboard, joystick, mouse or Gravis Gamepad.
- Save and restore games, plus quick-save and quick-load hot keys.
- Must be played on an 80286 or better machine. Does not run on XT systems.
Download the rpm game package http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/testing/14/i386/wolf3d-shareware-1.4-1.fc14.noarch.rpm
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10 : By default usernames are not displayed on panel in Ubuntu 13.04 and 13.10, In this simple tutorial w...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together : Hi linux geeks! In this article I will teach you a nice trick you can perform in the terminal with ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .