Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Wolfenstein game in Linux
The story: You’re William J. “B.J.” Blazkowicz, the Allies’ bad boy of espionage and a terminal action seeker. Your mission was to infiltrate the Nazi fortress Castle Hollehammer and find the plans for Operation Eisenfaust, the Nazi’s blueprint for building the perfect army. Rumors are that deep within the castle the diabolical Dr. Schabbs has perfected a technique for building a fierce army from the bodies of the dead. It’s so far removed from reality that it would seem silly if it wasn’t so sick. But what if it were true?
As an escaped prisoner in a Nazi war prison, you will move smoothly through a 3D world full of amazing detail and animation Unlike other 3D games, you’ll run through a sensational and realistic 3-D environment, with intelligent moving guards and opponents.
Wolfenstein 3-D has won these RETAIL industry awards in 1992:
- “One of the eight most important games ever created” — PC Gamer
- “Best Arcade/Action Game” — Software Publishers Association “Codie” Award
- “Best Arcade/Action Game” — Compute magazine
- “Most Popular Game” — PC World magazine (reader’s poll)
- “Best Action Game” — Video Games & Computer Entertainment magazine
- “Most Innovative Game” — Video Games & Computer Entertainment magazine
- “Editor’s Choice Award” — Shareware Magazine
- “Best Entertainment Software (Finalist)” — PC/Computing
- Intense and mood-setting Ad Lib music throughout the entire game.
- Incredible digitized effects for Sound Blaster and Disney Sound Source.
- Fastest 3D VGA animated full-screen wide game available for IBM PC!
- Play with keyboard, joystick, mouse or Gravis Gamepad.
- Save and restore games, plus quick-save and quick-load hot keys.
- Must be played on an 80286 or better machine. Does not run on XT systems.
Download the rpm game package http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/testing/14/i386/wolf3d-shareware-1.4-1.fc14.noarch.rpm
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to Find Default Gateway in Linux : A gateway is a node or a router that acts as an access point to passes network data from local netwo...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Determine Your Specifications from Command-Line
- Automatically Change the Desktop Wallpaper Using Variety on Ubuntu/Linux Mint
- How to Find Default Gateway in Linux
- Setup Backup Server Using rsnapshot
- How to Disable/Change Default PDF Viewer in Mozilla Firefox
- Dictionaries in Python
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Lists in Python
- Argument Handling in Python
- Setup your own Wikipedia like website using MediaWiki
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .