Wolfenstein game in Linux
The story: You’re William J. “B.J.” Blazkowicz, the Allies’ bad boy of espionage and a terminal action seeker. Your mission was to infiltrate the Nazi fortress Castle Hollehammer and find the plans for Operation Eisenfaust, the Nazi’s blueprint for building the perfect army. Rumors are that deep within the castle the diabolical Dr. Schabbs has perfected a technique for building a fierce army from the bodies of the dead. It’s so far removed from reality that it would seem silly if it wasn’t so sick. But what if it were true?
As an escaped prisoner in a Nazi war prison, you will move smoothly through a 3D world full of amazing detail and animation Unlike other 3D games, you’ll run through a sensational and realistic 3-D environment, with intelligent moving guards and opponents.
Wolfenstein 3-D has won these RETAIL industry awards in 1992:
- “One of the eight most important games ever created” — PC Gamer
- “Best Arcade/Action Game” — Software Publishers Association “Codie” Award
- “Best Arcade/Action Game” — Compute magazine
- “Most Popular Game” — PC World magazine (reader’s poll)
- “Best Action Game” — Video Games & Computer Entertainment magazine
- “Most Innovative Game” — Video Games & Computer Entertainment magazine
- “Editor’s Choice Award” — Shareware Magazine
- “Best Entertainment Software (Finalist)” — PC/Computing
- Intense and mood-setting Ad Lib music throughout the entire game.
- Incredible digitized effects for Sound Blaster and Disney Sound Source.
- Fastest 3D VGA animated full-screen wide game available for IBM PC!
- Play with keyboard, joystick, mouse or Gravis Gamepad.
- Save and restore games, plus quick-save and quick-load hot keys.
- Must be played on an 80286 or better machine. Does not run on XT systems.
Download the rpm game package http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/testing/14/i386/wolf3d-shareware-1.4-1.fc14.noarch.rpm
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .