/usr/bin/install: omitting directory includes/rss/extlib
Question: How to fix this Compiling issue in Nagios ?
/usr/bin/install: omitting directory `includes/rss/extlib' /usr/bin/install: omitting directory `includes/rss/htdocs' /usr/bin/install: omitting directory `includes/rss/scripts' make: *** [install] Error 1 make: Leaving directory `/media/europa/callisto/nagios___/nagios-3.3.1/nagios/html' make: *** [install] Error 2
Use the following commands to compile Nagios
tar -zxvf nagios...tar.gz cd nagios configure
sed -i 's:for file in includes/rss/*;:for file in includes/rss/*.*;:g' ./html/Makefile sed -i 's:for file in includes/rss/extlib/*;:for file in includes/rss/extlib/*.*;:g' ./html/Makefile make fullinstall
Tested under Opensuse 12.1 and Ubuntu 10.x en 11.x and it works perfectly.
Like us on Facebook
Donate to Unixmen
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
- Linux Basics: Zypper Usage On openSUSE
- GNOME’s 3.12 supports Google Cloud Print
- How to enable 32-bit support for 64-bit Ubuntu 13.10 or greater
- How To Change Plank Dock Position in Elementary OS “Luna”
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .
Maintained by Unixmen .