Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot Beta2 has been released!
Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot Beta2 has been released!, Some of the new features that are available in this beta release are, a new set of community supported ARM architecture images will be available between now and the release. The armel+ac100 for the Toshiba ac100 netbook is available for download now, and armel+mx5 targeted at the Freescale i.MX53 Quick Start development board will be available in one of the upcoming dailies.
GNOME got updated to current unstable version (3.1.92) on its way to GNOME 3.2 OneConf has now been integrated into the Ubuntu Software Center to help keep your installed applications in sync between computers.
Beta 2 images can be downloaded from a location near you:
http://www.ubuntu.com/testing/download (Ubuntu and Ubuntu Server) .
In addition they can be found at the following links:
http://releases.ubuntu.com/oneiric/ (Ubuntu, Ubuntu Server)
http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/releases/oneiric/beta-2/ (Ubuntu Cloud Images)
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/oneiric/beta-2/ (Ubuntu DVD, preinstalled ARM images, source)
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/netboot/11.10/ (Ubuntu Netboot)
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/oneiric/beta-2/ (Kubuntu DVD)
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/oneiric/beta-2/ (Ubuntu Studio)
Screenshots can be found in our previous posts.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .