Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot Beta2 has been released!
Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot Beta2 has been released!, Some of the new features that are available in this beta release are, a new set of community supported ARM architecture images will be available between now and the release. The armel+ac100 for the Toshiba ac100 netbook is available for download now, and armel+mx5 targeted at the Freescale i.MX53 Quick Start development board will be available in one of the upcoming dailies.
GNOME got updated to current unstable version (3.1.92) on its way to GNOME 3.2 OneConf has now been integrated into the Ubuntu Software Center to help keep your installed applications in sync between computers.
Beta 2 images can be downloaded from a location near you:
http://www.ubuntu.com/testing/download (Ubuntu and Ubuntu Server) .
In addition they can be found at the following links:
http://releases.ubuntu.com/oneiric/ (Ubuntu, Ubuntu Server)
http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/releases/oneiric/beta-2/ (Ubuntu Cloud Images)
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/oneiric/beta-2/ (Ubuntu DVD, preinstalled ARM images, source)
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/netboot/11.10/ (Ubuntu Netboot)
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/oneiric/beta-2/ (Kubuntu DVD)
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/oneiric/beta-2/ (Ubuntu Studio)
Screenshots can be found in our previous posts.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know? : Did you know that Unix and Linux has no concept of a file extension? What is a file name extension? ...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
- Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up and Running
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .