Tunlr: Watch Hulu, Netflix and More Anywhere in the World
Most people may have heard about tunlr. If you haven’t yet, then this will help you a bit. Tunlr is a DNS service that gives non-US residents to watch Hulu, Netflix, MTV, CBS and more. Most of the above services are region locked, that is you can not view them outside of U.S. Using Tunlr, we can watch them anywhere in the world. Do not expect a 24/7 service from tunlr, because it didn’t promise anything about stability or availability.
I can’t guarantee that this will work for you and can’t give assurance about legal issues if any. Proceed with your own risk. I suggest you to do not use this service for every day internet usage. It doesn’t provide all services, some of the services may work. Read the tunlr link to get clarify yourself.
Getting started with tunlr
You don’t have to install any extra software to use this service. Just go to http://tunlr.net/ website. Click on Show Me How link.
As i am using linux desktop, so i click on Get started with Linux link. Select your own. Add the DNS servers mentioned in that page. This is not that much difficult. Everybody knows how to setup ip address and DNS for their network cards.
Now open the services that you want to view. Here i can view Hulu service from my home.
Thats it. Enjoy!!!
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update : Canonical has released security updates for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and advices to update your system as so...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released! : TeamViewer is a commercial all-in-one software that can be used for remote control, desktop sharing,...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1 : What is DNS Server? As you might know, DNS, Domain Name System, is a system that resolves Domain ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .