Tiny Core Linux 3.7 with option Gui install
Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce the release of Tiny Core Linux 3.7. Final change log: new multicore.iso both Tiny Core and Micro Core installation and network tools edition; new added kernel module for NTFS to base, allows read access to NTFS partition; new GUI loadpack to load, when required, Starter Pack after boot; updated rebuildfstab now supports NTFS-3G for NTFS-3G extension, allows read-write access; updated cpanel to reflect changes in the base; updated tc-functions to better handle TCVD virtual disk; updated network GUI to record udhcpc PID for services support when DHCP is requested
Final Change Log:
* New multicore.iso Both Tiny Core & Micro Core Installation and Network Tools Edition.
* New added kernel module for NTFS to base, allows read access to NTFS partition.
* New GUI loadpack to load, when required, Starter Pack after boot.
* Updated rebuildfstab now supports NTFS-3g for ntfs-3g extension, allows read-write access.
* Updated cpanel to reflect changes in the base.
* Updated tc-functions to better handle tcvd virtual disk.
* Updated network GUI to record udhcpc pid for services support when dhcp is requested.
* Updated /etc/skel/.xsession added -2button clause as 3 button/wheel remains functional while
also supporting 2 button devices.
* Updated appbrowser added color to indicate when tce directory is on /tmp (cloud mode).
* Updated appsaudit update function to remove temporary .info files and cosmetic menu change.
* Updated tce-load, rc.shutdown, and tce-removed to support named (alternate) onboot.lst.
* Updated flrun improved file name completion.
* Updated wbarconf desktop item had bad icon path.
* Updated freetype fonts to libfreetype 6.6.2.
* Updated iso images to add shortcut label tc and adjusted F2,F3,F4 screens.
* Added getKeyEventDevice to tc-functions (future use in the works).
* Improved system integrity with pause when certain unsupported file types are specified during boot, home/opt/tce.
* Added icons for editor and run.
* Moved fluff to extension.
* Removed libXaw as not needed in base and already handled by extension.
Note: Files that have changed and are likely in your backup:
.profile FILEMGR environment variable. Was defaulted to fluff. You should change to the file manager
of your choice. This is used when mount tool mounts a drive and will attempt to call FILEMGR.
Download : from this link:
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update : Canonical has released security updates for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and advices to update your system as so...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released! : TeamViewer is a commercial all-in-one software that can be used for remote control, desktop sharing,...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1 : What is DNS Server? As you might know, DNS, Domain Name System, is a system that resolves Domain ...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...1 comment |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .