TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
TeamViewer is a commercial all-in-one software that can be used for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers. It supports Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows Phone operating systems etc.
Features for Windows, Linux and Mac
- Open connections in multiple tabs
- Two factor authentication for TeamViewer accounts
- Compatible with Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X Mavericks
- Save custom modules
- Copy and paste files, images and text via the clipboard
- Simplified file transfer without establishing a connection
- Process customer cases in the service queue
- TeamViewer API
- Quick connection via desktop shortcut
- Optimized video
- Redesign for even easier use
Features for Mac
- TeamViewer file box
- Disclaimer for the customized TeamViewer QuickSupport
- Increased password strength for the TeamViewer QuickSupport
Features for Linux
- TeamViewer QuickSupport for instant support
Install TeamViewer On Ubuntu / Debian / Linux
Download and install the required version depending upon your distribution architecture as shown below.
For 32 bit:
$ wget http://download.teamviewer.com/download/teamviewer_linux.deb $ sudo dpkg -i teamviewer_linux.deb $ sudo apt-get install -f
For 64 bit:
$ wget http://download.teamviewer.com/download/teamviewer_linux_x64.deb $ sudo dpkg -i teamviewer_linux_x64.deb $ sudo apt-get install -f
That’s it. Enjoy!
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .