TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
TeamViewer is a commercial all-in-one software that can be used for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers. It supports Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows Phone operating systems etc.
Features for Windows, Linux and Mac
- Open connections in multiple tabs
- Two factor authentication for TeamViewer accounts
- Compatible with Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X Mavericks
- Save custom modules
- Copy and paste files, images and text via the clipboard
- Simplified file transfer without establishing a connection
- Process customer cases in the service queue
- TeamViewer API
- Quick connection via desktop shortcut
- Optimized video
- Redesign for even easier use
Features for Mac
- TeamViewer file box
- Disclaimer for the customized TeamViewer QuickSupport
- Increased password strength for the TeamViewer QuickSupport
Features for Linux
- TeamViewer QuickSupport for instant support
Install TeamViewer On Ubuntu / Debian / Linux
Download and install the required version depending upon your distribution architecture as shown below.
For 32 bit:
$ wget http://download.teamviewer.com/download/teamviewer_linux.deb $ sudo dpkg -i teamviewer_linux.deb $ sudo apt-get install -f
For 64 bit:
$ wget http://download.teamviewer.com/download/teamviewer_linux_x64.deb $ sudo dpkg -i teamviewer_linux_x64.deb $ sudo apt-get install -f
That’s it. Enjoy!