Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/CMDB, CRM, Wiki, Time tracking and Project management. Integria IMS is a unique software, which allows you to manage all the tasks related to customer management, and technical and commercial working groups from the same tool. It also integrates all the practices related to the IT development and management.
Integria IMS enables us to manage projects, incidents and workunits. Furthermore, it has a complete inventory system, a CRM system, a wiki, a basic task management system (“todo”), a knowledge base and a file distribution system. It also has a ACL system based on a user, a group or a profile in order to control the access to all the items of Integria IMS via web.
Integria IMS comes with three Editions: Open Source Edition, Small Enterprise Edition and Enterprise Edition. You can read the full comparison of the above three editions here.
- Full featured ticketing system.
- Project management.
- Inventory management.
- Contract, SLA, and contacts management, integrated with the ticketing system.
- WEB Based, AJAX featured.
- Email notify and reception for ticketing response.
- Integrated SLA warning notices by Mail.
- Multi profile, multi user, multi company system.
- File releases/Download system.
- Todo, agenda, integrated with project management.
- Time tracking system, integrated with the project management and the ticketing system.
Setup Integria IMS On CentOS 6.x
Before proceed, we should have a fully working LAMP server. To install LAMP server on CentOS 6.x please refer the following links.
Install the following dependencies:
# yum install php-cli php-gd php-intl curl php-ldap php-imap php-mysql php-mbstring unzip
Then restart the httpd service.
# service httpd restart
Download Integria IMS
Download the latest version from here. Or you directly download it from Terminal using the following command:
# wget http://sourceforge.net/projects/integria/files/Integria%20IMS/4.0/Final/Zip/IntegriaIMS-4.0.zip
Extract the zip file with command:
# unzip IntegriaIMS-4.0.zip
Move the extracted files to web server root folder.
# mv trunk/ /var/www/html/integria
Change the permission to apache user as shown below.
# chown -R apache /var/www/html/integria/
Open your web browser and navigate to http://ip-address/integria or http://domain-name/integria and follow the onscreen instructions.
Click Next on the welcome screen.
# rm /var/www/html/integria/install_renamed.php
Access Integria Web console
From your browser, go to http://ip-address/integria/index.php. The default username/password to access Integria administration dashboard is admin/integria.
So you have successfully installed Integria IMS for your organization, now what? It is time to learn how to use Integria IMS for your company needs. I suggest you to view the Integria IMS video tutorials here and read complete Documentation here.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .