qBittorrent 3.1.3 Released! Install in Ubuntu via PPA
qBittorrent is a cross platform free and open source bittorrent client designed as an alternative the popular µtorrent client written in C++ / Qt4, using the libtorrent-rasterbar library. qBittorrent is developed by volunteers. The latest version, qBittorrent 3.1.3.
Below are new features, bug fixes and others:
- Add a key shortcut to “Add link to torrent…”
- Make all columns and headers use the same text alignment in the transferlist.
– Fix build system for Unix/Linux.
– Case insensitive sort in Peers list.
– Small optimization of WebUI responses when there isn’t a data payload.
– Hide empty folders after filtering.
– Expand folders when filtering files.
– Updated search plugin’s URL.
– Strip some png to fix incorrect sRGB profiles.
– Fixed font issues on OSX Mavericks.
– Improve text in the About dialog.
– Always show a peer IP address as a tool tip.
– Fix inhibit system functionality.
– WebUI: Don’t gzip too small payloads.
– Correctly detect if the browser supports gzip compression.
– Fix WebUI link to ‘Anonymous mode’ explanation.
– Correctly update tracker tier number in the trackers tab.
– Speed improvements.
- Updated translations.
Install in Ubuntu via PPA
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hydr0g3n/qbittorrent-stable $ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install qbittorrent
You can also compile from source by downloading tarball.