qBittorrent 3.1.3 Released! Install in Ubuntu via PPA
qBittorrent is a cross platform free and open source bittorrent client designed as an alternative the popular µtorrent client written in C++ / Qt4, using the libtorrent-rasterbar library. qBittorrent is developed by volunteers. The latest version, qBittorrent 3.1.3.
Below are new features, bug fixes and others:
- Add a key shortcut to “Add link to torrent…”
- Make all columns and headers use the same text alignment in the transferlist.
- Fix build system for Unix/Linux.
- Case insensitive sort in Peers list.
- Small optimization of WebUI responses when there isn’t a data payload.
- Hide empty folders after filtering.
- Expand folders when filtering files.
- Updated search plugin’s URL.
- Strip some png to fix incorrect sRGB profiles.
- Fixed font issues on OSX Mavericks.
- Improve text in the About dialog.
- Always show a peer IP address as a tool tip.
- Fix inhibit system functionality.
- WebUI: Don’t gzip too small payloads.
- Correctly detect if the browser supports gzip compression.
- Fix WebUI link to ‘Anonymous mode’ explanation.
- Correctly update tracker tier number in the trackers tab.
- Speed improvements.
- Updated translations.
Install in Ubuntu via PPA
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hydr0g3n/qbittorrent-stable $ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install qbittorrent
You can also compile from source by downloading tarball.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .