Pear OS 8 Linux Distribution Will Be Inspired by iOS 7
Pear Linux is a free Linux operating system created by David Tavares with the purpose of creating a simple but very powerful operating based on Linux. The good thing about this linux distro is that it is extremely easy to use and creates a friendly environment for linux beginners. Pear Linux is based on Ubuntu (debian) and provides an impressive repository. Being a linux distribution there is no need for antiviruses, anti-spyware etc.
Pear OS comes with thousands of free applications, many features and is very easy to use.
Minimum System Requirements
- Personal computer with a 64 bit processor
- 512 MB physical RAM
- 8 GB available disk space
- 800×600 display resolution
David Tavares, the creator of Pear OS shared with us the fact that iOS 7 inspired look of his upcoming Pear OS 8 operating system. He shared a screenshot on Google+. To be honest with you guys , I have to admit that the screenshot looks pretty good.iOS 7 has finally arrived on iPhone, iPad and iPod devices and it is time for some surprises in Pear OS 8. There are many nice things happening for Pear OS, David Tavares is preparin to give many nice things to the Pear OS users such as Google Drive client for Ubuntu, called SyncDrive, and Pear Dev Center.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS 'Luna'/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint : FrostWire is a peer-to-peer file sharing program for the gnutella and BitTorrent protocols. FrostWir...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .