Pear OS 8 Linux Distribution Will Be Inspired by iOS 7
Pear Linux is a free Linux operating system created by David Tavares with the purpose of creating a simple but very powerful operating based on Linux. The good thing about this linux distro is that it is extremely easy to use and creates a friendly environment for linux beginners. Pear Linux is based on Ubuntu (debian) and provides an impressive repository. Being a linux distribution there is no need for antiviruses, anti-spyware etc.
Pear OS comes with thousands of free applications, many features and is very easy to use.
Minimum System Requirements
- Personal computer with a 64 bit processor
- 512 MB physical RAM
- 8 GB available disk space
- 800×600 display resolution
David Tavares, the creator of Pear OS shared with us the fact that iOS 7 inspired look of his upcoming Pear OS 8 operating system. He shared a screenshot on Google+. To be honest with you guys , I have to admit that the screenshot looks pretty good.iOS 7 has finally arrived on iPhone, iPad and iPod devices and it is time for some surprises in Pear OS 8. There are many nice things happening for Pear OS, David Tavares is preparin to give many nice things to the Pear OS users such as Google Drive client for Ubuntu, called SyncDrive, and Pear Dev Center.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .