Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Pear Linux Comice OS 4.0 has been released! Screenshots Tour & Video
Comice Pear Linux OS 4.0 has been released, the new release comes with some news, improvements and bug fixes. PearOS4.0 comes with Comice OS Shell a theme of Gnome Shell, Pear Appstore a based Deepin Software Center that have a simple search and applications management through an interface style of Android Market. This release also comes with pre-installed Skype and LibreOffice, the kernel updated to version 3.2.0, Gnome Shell 3.2, firefox and other software were also updated to the latest version.
About Pear Linux Comice OS
“If you are just discovering Pear OS, then you will surprised by its Apple or Mac-like features right from its logo (a bitten pear in white, just like the bitten Applepearos used by Apple Inc. to the desktop features. Knowing that Macintosh is perhaps one of the most sophisticated computing systems, it indeed takes a lot of courage and sagacity to build a similar Operating System for the Open Source Platform. It has taken both of the above attributes, and more, for the Frenchman David Tavares to build an amazing distro as Pear OS.”
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...1 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .