LinuxMint13 RC is available for testing| Screenshots tour
LinuxMint13 RC is available for testing, this release comes with 2 versions in a separated dvd`s: Mate and Cinnamon. For LinuxMint13 Cinnamon, apart of being very light offers some customization and integration of new applets, extensions and themes that can be found on the official website of Cinnamon. for Linux Mint13 Mate, also offers a version with the desktop environment that brings the user experience of Gnome Gtk 2 +3, this version is stable, fast and well integrated with Gnome 3.
Some screenshots from LinuxMint13 Maya with Cinnamon Desktop
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Radio Tray In Ubuntu : Radio Tray is an online radio streaming player that runs on a Linux system tray. Its goal is to have...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install Flowblade Movie Editor In Ubuntu : Flowblade Movie Editor is a multitrack non-linear video editor for Linux released under GPL 3 licens...0 comments |
- How To Install PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 In Ubuntu : Hi linux geeks, PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 has been officially released for users of Ubuntu and Linux Min...0 comments |
- Install GParted 0.17.0 in Ubuntu 13.10
- Install Code::Blocks IDE in Ubuntu/ElementaryOS/Debian
- How To Create An ISO Image With genisoimage Tool
- Mount Remote Filesystems Over SSH Using SSHFS
- Install Radio Tray In Ubuntu
- How To Install Liferea Feed Reader In Ubuntu
- How To Install PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 In Ubuntu
- Install Flowblade Movie Editor In Ubuntu
- How To Install The Latest QMPlay2 In Ubuntu
- Guake: A Drop-Down Terminal For GNOME In Ubuntu
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .